Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Everything Else?

I decided to go a different direction today when deciding what to feature. I was browsing through the categories when "Everything Else" caught my eye. Everything else? Is this like the "Beyond" in Bed, Bath & Beyond's store title? So, in puttering through the results I came across some interesting things. Instead of highlighting just one shop, let's have a random go at 3 items of interest, in no particular order.


Sushi Roll Up Scarf - Crocheted and Guaranteed FRESH


Crazy Car


Flower Circles Paper covered bottle opener 2.25 inches

Feel free to have a spin in the Everything Else category. There certainly is a range of products there (though I wish Graphic Design wasn't in that category but more of a standalone one, but I digress). Just a note of caution, the modest or those with kids probably don't want to look at the "weird" subcategory. Just sayin'.

What'd you all think? Leave a note in the comments below.

3 comments:

Miss Mish Mish said...

fun finds! The crazy car is really...crazy! :)

Bellissima said...

Love your blog! You have a great eye for catching interesting and unique things!

Cristin said...

Too funny! I love the "Everything Else" category - but also think Graphic Design should be stand-alone for Pete's Sake! ;-)
I adore that sushi scarf!