Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sewlutions by AMO

Sewlutions by AMO is a shop run by Arlene out of Toronto, Canada. She makes inventive purses, wristlets, bags, wallets, you name it, all with a signature twist. The diecut purse was what first caught my eye, and I was pleasantly surprised to find some neat stuff for men. Perfect for Father's Day? Check it out.

Men's Bifold Wallet with Snap Pocket

Chartreuse All-Leather Dana Wristlet

Cosmopolitan Diva Wallet

Add some funk and beauty to your wardrobe with these picks. Like what you see? There's more where that came from. Post your favorites in the comments section. I'm drawing the Friday Featured Seller pick after today!

5 comments:

SleightGirl said...

I am so loving that Diva Wallet!

melissa said...

Beautiful accessories!

TheFrogBag said...

I like the deluxe men's bifold wallet - what a great gift!

melanie.joy said...

All of these are so fun! I'm always amazed when I look through Indie items at how unique they all are!

First Light Glass said...

Love the chartreuse wristlet!